Interrupting
插話
Use the following phrases to interrupt or join in the conversation. 在大段或加入對話時,可以使用下列短語。
May I have a word? 我能跟你說句話嗎?
If I may, I think... 如果可以,我認為······
Excuse me for interrupting. 不好意思,能打斷一下嗎?
May I come in here? 我能說句話嗎?
Giving Opinions 提出看法
These phrases will give your opinion during a meeting. 在會議中,你可以使用這些短語來發表自己的看法。
I (really) feel that... 我(真的)認為······
In my opinion... 在我看來······
The way I see things... 我的看法是這樣的······
Asking for Opinions 征求意見
These questions will help you ask for feedback and opinions during a conversation. 在對話中,這些問題可以幫助你尋求反饋和意見。
Do you (really) think that... 你(真的)認為······
(name of participant) can we get your input? (參與者姓名)能說下你的看法嗎?
How do you feel about...? 你覺得······怎么樣?
Commenting on Opinions 對某個觀點進行評價
Use these phrases to show that you are carefully listening to other's opinions. 你可以使用這些短語來表示,你是很認真地聽著別人的看法。
I never thought about it that way before. 之前我從未想過這種方式。
Good point! 說得好!
I get your point. 我明白你的意思了。
I see what you mean. 我明白你的意思了。
Agreeing with Other Opinions 贊同他人的觀點
If you agree with what has been said, use these phrases to have your voice heard. 如果你想表示贊同,可以使用這些短語來表達自己的意見。
Exactly! 正是如此!
That's (exactly) the way I feel. 我(恰好)就是這么認為的!
I have to agree with (name of participant). 我同意(參與者名字)的觀點。
Disagreeing with Other Opinions 不認同他人的觀點
Sometimes we have to disagree with others. Make sure to be polite, but firm when disagreeing 有時候,我們也會不認同別人的觀點。這是我們應該堅定又不失禮貌地表達自己的不認同。
Up to a point I agree with you, but... 在一定程度上我是認可你的,但是······
(I'm afraid) I can't agree (恐怕)我無法認同。
Advising and Suggesting 意見和建議
Thee phrases can be used to advise or make a suggestion during a meeting. 在提出意見或建議時,我們可以使用這些短語。
We should... 我們應該······
Why don't you.... 你為什么不·····
How/What about...[/en]······怎么樣
我建議/推薦······
Clarifying 明確自己的觀點
Sometimes it's important to clarify what you've said. That might mean that you need to rephrase your point in other words. 有時候,澄清你說話的內容也很重要。這意味著你需要用其他的方式來復述你的觀點。
(Statement) Have I made that clear? (陳述)我說清楚了嗎?
(Statement) Do you see what I'm getting at? (陳述)你明白我的意思了嗎?
Let me put this another way (statement) 我換個說法(陳述)
I'd just like to repeat that (statement) 我要重復一遍(陳述)
Asking for Repetition 請求重復
If you don't understand what's been said, use one of these phrases. 如果你不明白別人說話的內容,就可以使用這些短語。
I didn't catch that. Could you repeat that, please? 我還沒明白。能請你重復一次嗎?
I missed that. 我沒聽清楚。
Could you say it again, please? 能請你再說一次嗎?
Could you run that by me one more time? 你能再說一次嗎?
Asking for Clarification 請求說明
If you'd like to check on some of the details, use these phrases to ask for more details and get clarification. 如果你想核實一些細節,可以使用這些短語,要求別人提供更多細節并說明。
I'm afraid I don't quite understand what your are getting at. 恐怕我不是很明白你的意思。
Could you explain to me how that is going to work? 你能向我解釋一下這個是怎么回事嗎?
I don't see what you mean. Could we have some more details, please? 我不明白你的意思。能請你說得詳細一點嗎?
Asking for Contributions for Other Participants 詢問別人的看法
You can ask for more feedback by directly asking what others have something else to contribute. 你可以直接問別人,還有沒有其他的想法,從而得到更多的反饋。
What do you think about this proposal? 你怎樣看這個建議?
Would you like to add anything, (name of participant)? 你還有要補充的嗎,(參與者姓名)?
Has anyone else got anything to contribute? 還有人有看法嗎?
Are there any more comments? 還有別的意見嗎?
Correcting Information 糾正信息
At times, it's necessary to correct what someone else has said if it's vital to the conversation. 有時候,在對話中糾正某人說話的內容也是十分重要的。
Sorry, that's not quite right. 抱歉,這個不完全正確。
I'm afraid you don't understand what I'm saying. 恐怕你沒有理解我的意思。
That's not quite what I had in mind. 我要表達的不是這個意思。
That's not what I meant. 我不是這個意思。
Keeping the Meeting on Time 保持會議按時進行
Finally, it's common to go too long, so these phrases can help keep the meeting on time. 最后要強調的是,會議經常會持續很長時間,我們可以使用這些短語來使得會議按時進行。
Well, that seems to be all the time we have today. 好吧,今天的內容差不多就到這里了。
Please be brief. 請簡明扼要地說明。
I'm afraid we've run out of time. 恐怕我們剩下的時間不多了。
I'm afraid that's outside the scope of this meeting. 恐怕這已經超出本次會議的范圍了。
Let's get back on track, why don't we? 回到正題上吧,好嗎?
That's not really why we're here today. 這與我們今天討論的主題無關。
Why don't we return to the main focus of today's meeting. 為什么不會到今天會議的主題上來呢?
We'll have to leave that to another time. 我們下次再討論吧。
We're beginning to lose sight of the main point. 我們現在有點跑題了。
Keep to the point, please. 請緊扣主題。
I think we'd better leave that for another meeting. 我認為,還是留到下次會議再討論吧。
Are we ready to make a decision? 準備好做決定了嗎?
(來源:滬江英語)
[en]I suggest/recommend that...
(來源:滬江英語)