在线观看亚洲精品专区-在线观看亚洲免费-在线观看亚洲免费视频-在线观看亚洲欧美-欧美freexxx-欧美free嫩交video

食品伙伴網服務號
 
 
當前位置: 首頁 » 專業英語 » 英語短文 » 正文

如果每天吃燕麥,你會變成這樣

放大字體  縮小字體 發布日期:2019-04-19  來源:滬江英語  作者:foodtrans
核心提示:1. You will be regular1.更有規律Oatmeal, no matter the form, is nearly pure fiber. Fiber is something that is extremely

1. You will be “regular”

1.更“有規律


 

Oatmeal, no matter the form, is nearly pure fiber. Fiber is something that is extremely difficult to digest without a lot of help from fluids inside your body. So, the oats serve as as sponge, soaking up water and other fluids as it moves with ease through your digestive system and right out of you. This keep you having regular bowel movements.

無論什么樣的麥片幾乎都是純纖維。沒有體內液體幫忙纖維極難消化,所以燕麥就像海綿一樣吸收水和其他液體,使它們能順利通過消化系統,再排出體外,這就能讓你規律排便。


 

2. You will be full

2.有飽腹感


 

When eaten, oatmeal immediately starts to expand and fill up space inside your stomach, leaving less room for more food. And when that happens, it makes you full and less likely to eat unnecessary foods.

麥片一吃下去馬上就會膨脹填滿胃部,就沒什么空間吃更多的食物了,這樣就會使你有飽腹感,不太可能去吃不必要的食物。


 

3.You could lose weight

3.你能減肥


 

Due to the fact that you are full and less likely to eat in-between-meal snacks, you will not be packing on the extra pounds and may even lose weight.

由于你吃飽了,兩頓飯之間不太可能吃零食,你的體重就不會增加,甚至還能減肥。


 

4.You will reduce your risk of heart disease

4.降低患心臟病的風險


 

Whole oats are high in polyphenols, antioxidants, and in particular a group of antioxidants called avenanthramides, which are almost solely found in oats. These avenanthramides have been linked lowering blood pressure levels by increasing the production of nitric oxide that helps dilate blood vessels, improving blood flow.

全麥麥片富含多酚類、抗氧化劑,尤其富含一種叫燕麥生物堿的抗氧化劑,這種物質幾乎只在燕麥中才有。這些燕麥生物堿能提高一氧化氮的產生,有助于擴張血管、促進血液流動從而降低血壓。


 

5. You will get loaded with nutrients

5.你會攝入營養物質


 

Oats are loaded with essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. In just one serving (½ cup) of dry oats, you will get:

燕麥富含人體必需維生素、礦物質和抗氧化劑。僅僅一份(½杯)干麥片就能讓你攝取:


 

Manganese:191% of the RDI

錳:推薦每日攝入量的191%


 

Phosphorus: 41% of the RDI

磷:推薦每日攝入量的41%


 

Magnesium: 34% of the RDI

鎂:推薦每日攝入量的34%


 

Copper: 24% of the RDI

銅:推薦每日攝入量的24%


 

Iron: 20% of the RDI

鐵:推薦每日攝入量的20%


 

Zinc: 20% of the RDI

鋅:推薦每日攝入量的20%


 

Folate: 11% of the RDI

葉酸:推薦每日攝入量的11%


 

Vitamin B1 (thiamin): 39% of the RDI

維生素B1(硫胺):推薦每日攝入量的39%


 

Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid): 10% of the RDI

維生素B5(泛酸):推薦每日攝入量的10%


 

Trace amounts of calcium, potassium, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) and vitamin B3 (niacin)

微量鈣、鉀、維生素B6(吡哆醇)和維生素B3(煙酸)


 

Bonus: 51 grams of carbs, 13 grams of protein, 5 grams of fat and 8 grams of fiber, and 303 calories.

額外營養:51g碳水化合物、13g蛋白質、5g脂肪和8g纖維、303卡熱量。


(信息來源:滬江英語)

更多翻譯詳細信息請點擊:http://www.trans1.cn
編輯:foodtrans01

 
[ 網刊訂閱 ]  [ 專業英語搜索 ]  [ ]  [ 告訴好友 ]  [ 打印本文 ]  [ 關閉窗口 ] [ 返回頂部 ]
分享:

 

 
推薦圖文
推薦專業英語
點擊排行
 
 
Processed in 2.210 second(s), 528 queries, Memory 3.21 M
主站蜘蛛池模板: 婷婷丁香激情| 久久国产美女| 天天干在线影院| 欧美hh| 久久福利网| 高清精品女厕在线观看| 一区二区中文字幕亚洲精品| 日本高清不卡视频| 迅雷www天堂在线资源| 涩涩涩丁香色婷五月网视色| 欧美婷婷色| 国产三级黄色毛片| 午夜在线| 成人午夜久久| 亚洲男人的天堂在线观看| www.狠狠干| 色婷五月| 黄色免费网站在线播放| 99视频网址| 国产综合13p| 中文字幕视频一区二区| 中文字幕第页| 日韩成人毛片高清视频免费看| 免费一级大片| 综合丁香| 在线h网站| 99久久久久国产精品免费| 三级理论片| 国产美女主播在线| 人人干网| 色91视频| 欧美一级欧美三级在线观看| 成人狠狠色综合| 男人的网址| 91av成人| 婷婷色在线视频| 国产香蕉75在线播放| 欧美成人全部费免网站| 免费观看黄视频网站| 日本韩国三级视频| 夜夜gan|