I just broke up with my girlfriend.
我剛剛和女朋友分手了。
Yeah, it's a sad story.
對,這是個悲傷的故事。
But we are totally OK with it.
但是我們倆對此都很淡定。
It's not that something bad happened and we broke each other's heart.
并不是有什么壞事發生了然后我們傷了彼此的心。
It's just that we found out we don't really have many mutual hobbies.
我們只是發現,彼此真的沒有什么共同愛好。
So we broke up peacefully and wished each other a better future.
于是,我們就和平分手了,然后希望對方能有一個更好的未來。
You see, sometimes you just got attracted biologically or irrationally by someone.
你看,有時候你就是會被一些人吸引,可能是生理性地,可能是沒理性地。
But as time goes by you find out that you two are not interested in the same things.
但隨著時間過去,你發現你們兩個感興趣的事情并不一樣。
This is harmful for both of you, because love requires you to devote time into each other.
這對雙方都是有害的,因為愛情需要你在對方身上投入時間。
But when you don't really like doing the same things, this is a waste of life.
但當你們喜歡的不是同樣的東西時,這只是浪費生命。
We are all searching for a happy life. So don't trap yourself in an unhealthy relationship.
我們都在為自己尋找一個幸福的生活。所以,不要讓自己陷在一段不健康的關系中。
Just let it go.
看開一點吧。
(來源:滬江英語)