For most of us, there will be quite a number of friends to make in our life.
對于我們中的大部分人來說,這一輩子會遇到不少朋友。
That's one thing about how beautiful life is.
這正是人生的一個美好之處。
You get to meet all these different faces and different minds which you never thought would be there for you.
你會遇到這么多不同的面孔、不同的思想,他們都是你未曾預料的。
But unfortunately, most of them will eventually leave you.
但不幸的是,他們中的許多最終會離你而去。
There will be those who do not see eye to eye with you.
總會有那么些人的看法和你不同。
Sometimes they decide to leave you.
有時候是他們決定離開你。
Sometimes it's the other way around.
有的時候則相反。
This is what once made me so depressed , that all good things come to an end.
這曾經讓我覺得傷感欲絕,因為一切美好的東西終將結束。
But now I've come to terms with it.
但現在,我已經接受了這一切。
Some friends are just not meant for a life time.
有些朋友本來就不能持續一輩子。
You come to like each other because you saw something you like in each other.
當初,你們因為在彼此身上看到了自己喜歡的特質而喜歡上彼此。
But then there comes a day when you suddenly find out they are not really who you have perceived.
但總有那么一天,你會突然發現他們并不是你原來想的那樣。
This is just what life is.
這就是人生啊。
You don't really need that many friends. Eventually you only need those who truly count. You only need those who really know you.
你其實并不需要那么多的朋友。最終,你需要的只有那些真正重要的。你只需要那些真正懂你的人。
(來源:滬江英語)