生活中我們經常會形容有些人很“硬核”,那你知道如何用英語說“硬核的”嗎?一起來看看《咱們裸熊》里是怎么說的吧。
對話原文
Oh! Well, hello there.
噢你好。
Welcome to the "Wild river ride."
歡迎來到野地河流冒險。
Ooh, I like the sound of that!
這個聽起來就很好玩!
So how does this work?
怎么玩的呢?
Ah! Glad you asked.
你感興趣就好。
I welcome you to a relaxing tube ride along our Baby Toucan path.
歡迎你們縱情游玩于我們的巨嘴鳥寶寶路線。
It's great for beginners.
新手很適合這條路線。
Hm. I mean, that doesn't sound too bad.
聽起來還可以。
Ice Bear would rather take adult toucan ride.
阿極想玩成年巨嘴鳥路線。
Yeah! Come on. You get anything more adventurous?
對啊,你有更刺激的嗎?
Oh, I get it. I get it.
我懂的我懂的。
You guys are those hardcore adventurer-type people, ain't you?
你們就是那種硬漢冒險型的人,對吧?
Not really.
也不是。
Oh, then oh, boy, I got something perfect for you.
那么小伙子,我這有個完美的路線適合你們。
The Angry Panther path.
憤怒黑豹路線。
Um, sorry, just what's up with all those skulls and question marks?
不好意思,那些骷髏還有問號都是干嘛的?
Ah, yes. Well, much of the path is...
這些啊,這個路線大部分的地帶,
Now, how do I put it? ...unknown.
我該怎么說呢,未知的。
Um, no thanks. Yeah, I don't want to die.
不用了,謝謝。我可不想死。
Hey, man. Even if we do die, we will die together.
嘿,兄弟,就算要死,我們也要死在一起。
That doesn't make it better.
這還不是一樣嗎。
Ice Bear will die to save a brother.
阿極愿意以自己一命換兄弟的命。
All right. We'll put it to a vote, then.
好的,我們來舉手表決。
Who's in for the Angry Panther path?
誰想去憤怒黑豹路線?
Um, no! Y-You guys always do this.
你們老是這樣子。
Hey, look, you don't get to vote, man.
嘿,老哥,你不能參與投票。
今日重點:
管子:tube。在英國,tube也可指“地鐵”
寧愿做:would rather do (than do)
愛冒險的:adventurous。名詞adventure,冒險;下文中的adventurer,冒險家
硬核的:hardcore。也可作名詞表示“硬核”,也可特指“硬核搖滾樂”
不是嗎:ain't。正規說法應該是aren't you,但在很多口語中會說ain't
頭骨:skull
問號:question mark
(來源:滬江英語)