1. 尋問餐廳
到國外游玩,品嘗當地美食是行程重頭戲之一,然而,身為異鄉人,自然無法知道每家餐廳口碑如何。此時,不妨向飯店中的服務人員詢問,說出自己的喜好及需求,請對方做最佳建議。
是否可介紹一家附近口碑不錯的餐廳? Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?
我想去一家價位合理的餐廳。 I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.
我想去一家不會吵雜的餐廳。 I'd like a quiet restaurant.
我想去一家氣氛歡樂、活潑的餐廳。 I'd like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere.
是否可建議這一類的餐廳? Could you recommend that kind of restaurant?
此地餐廳多集中在那一區? Where is the main area for restaurants?
這附近是否有中國餐廳? Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?
這附近是否有價位不貴的餐廳? Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?
你知道現在那里還有餐廳是營業的嗎? Do you know of any restaurants open now?
我想嘗試一下當地食物。 I'd like to have some local food.
最近的義大利餐廳在那里? Where is the nearest Italian restaurant?
2. 餐廳預約
享受異國美食是出國旅游的樂趣之一,若已打聽好何處有美味,不妨在出發前先打電話詢問是否需訂位,以免興沖沖的出門,卻碰上餐廳客滿的情況。電話預約時,一定要詳細告知餐廳預約時間、人數與名字,并且最好詢問清楚是否需著正式服裝,以免屆時失禮。
我需要預約位子嗎? Do I need a reservation?
我想要預約3個人的位子。 I'd like to reserve a table for three.
我們共有6個人。 We are a group of six.
我們大約在8點到達。 We'll come around eight o'clock.
我要如何才能到達餐廳? How can I get there?
我想要預約今晚7點2個人的位子。 I'd like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight.
我很抱歉。今晚的客人相當多。 I'm sorry. We have so many guests this evening.
我們大概需要等多久? How long is the wait?
9點應該沒問題。 Nine o'clock should be O.K.
今天的推薦餐是什么? What do you have for today's special?
我們想要面對花園的位子。 We'd like a table with a view of garden.
沒問題。請給我你的名字。 It's O.K. Your name, please.
我的名字是潔西卡•楊。 My name is Jessica Yang.
餐廳是否有任何服裝上的規定? Do you have a dress code?
女士是否需著正式服裝? Could the ladies wear formal dresses?
請不要穿牛仔褲。 No jeans, please.
3. 餐廳點餐篇
到異國品嘗美食可說是旅游的樂趣之一,然而,若是語言不通,大概就很難品嘗餐廳最受好評的菜色了。因此,學會基本點餐說法,適當的詢問服務生,并表達自己喜好,包管可以讓自己吃得地道又滿足。
請給我菜單。 May I have a menu, please?
是否有中文菜單? Do you have a menu in Chinese?
在用晚餐前想喝些什么嗎? Would you like something to drink before dinner?
餐廳有些什么餐前酒? What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?
可否讓我看看酒單? May I see the wine list?
我可以點杯酒嗎? May I order a glass of wine?
餐廳有那幾類酒? What kind of wine do you have?
我想點當地出產的酒。 I'd like to have some local wine.
我想要喝法國紅酒。 I'd like to have French red wine.
是否可建議一些不錯的酒? Could you recommend some good wine?
我可以點餐了嗎? May I order, please?
餐廳最特別的菜式是什么? What is the specialty of the house?
餐廳有今日特餐嗎? Do you have today's special?
我可以點與那份相同的餐嗎? Can I have the same dish as that?
我想要一份開胃菜與排餐(魚餐)。 I'd like appetizers and meat (fish) dish.
我正在節食中。 I'm on a diet.
我必須避免含油脂(鹽份/糖份)的食物。 I have to avoid food containing fat (salt/sugar).
餐廳是否有供應素食餐? Do you have vegetarian dishes?
你的牛排要如何烹調? How do you like your steak?
全熟(五分熟/全生)。 Well done (medium/rare),please. |