看到讓人生氣的事情,人們都會忍不住要發發脾氣的。從輕度的“生氣”到重度的“大發雷霆”,發脾氣可以劃分為很多等級,火藥味的濃度也是一路攀升。“發脾氣”的各個程度用英語都該怎么描述呢?下面我們就來一起看一看。
1. I got so mad about it!
我對這件事情非常火大!
2. I just flew off the handle when I found out what he'd done.
當我知道他做的好事時,我氣瘋了。
3. I almost blew my top when I found out that she had been lying to me.
當我發現她一直在對我說謊時,我簡直快氣炸了。
4. I hit the roof / ceiling!
我氣炸了!
5. I blew a fuse because he didn't do his homework.
我是因為他沒做功課才發火的。
6. My boss had a cow at the meeting this morning.
我老板今天早上開會的時候發飆。
7. I was so shocked when he flared up in front of everyone.
他在大家面前大發雷霆的時候,我真是嚇壞了。
8. He really made my blood boil.
他真是令我怒火中燒。
9. She's really furious about it.
她對那件事真是火冒三丈。
10. I've never seen you so riled up.
我從來沒看你這么憤怒過。