Thousand times no! 絕對辦不到!
What's the fuss?吵什么?
Still up?還沒睡呀?
Drop it! 停止!
Poor thing! 真可憐!
Nuts! 呸;胡說;混蛋
Make it up! 不記前嫌!
Watch your mouth. 注意言辭。
Any urgent thing?有急事嗎?
Here you go.是“干的好”的意思。
Hang on! 抓緊(別掛電話)!
Leave me alone. 別理我。
You never know. 世事難料。
High jack! 舉起手來(搶劫)!
I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家里。
I am all ears. 我洗耳恭聽。
Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。
Good for you! 好得很!
Go ahead. 繼續。
Help me out. 幫幫我。
Let's bag it. 先把它擱一邊。
Lose head. 喪失理智。
Talk truly. 有話直說。
He is the pain on neck. 他真讓人討厭。
Do you have straw? 你有吸管嗎?
You bet! 一定,當然!
It's up to you. 由你決定。
The line is engaged. 占線。
Stay away from him. 別靠近他。
Don't get high hat. 別擺架子。
Right over there. 就在那里。
Doggy bag. 打包袋。
That rings a bell. 聽起來耳熟。
Sleeping on both ears. 睡的香。
Play hooky. 曠工、曠課。
Shoot the breeze. 閑談。
Tell me when! 隨時奉陪!
It is a small world! 世界真是小!
Not at all. 根本就不(用)。
Let's play it by ear. 讓我們隨興所至。
Wait and see. 等著瞧。
Why so blue? 怎么垂頭喪氣?
What brought you here? 什么風把你吹來了?
She'll be along in a few minutes. 他馬上會過來。
I'm not in a good mood. 沒有心情(做某事)。
He is a fast talker. 他是個吹牛大王。
I'm bored to death. 我無聊死了。
Bottoms up! 干杯!
Here we are! 我們到了!
I lost my way. 我迷路了。
I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我當家。
It's up in the air. 尚未確定。
My hands are full right now. 我現在很忙。
Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事實。
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小別勝新婚。
She makes a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。
Get an eyeful. 看個夠。
He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很銳利。