545.他有什么地方比我好? What does he have that I don’t?
546.我根本不是他的對手。 I’m no match for him.
547.你一定可以撐下去的。 You can do it.
548.我一個人哪做得完啊! I can’t do it by myself.
549.我這樣還不是為你好! I’m doing it for you!
550.天底下哪有這種好事。 That’s too good to be true.
551. 這樣算什么英雄好漢? What kind of hero is that?
注:常用于私底下對他人得批評。更挖苦的說法則是“Some hero huh?”表示非常的不以為然。
552.你以為我喜歡這樣��? You think I like it like this?
注:說這句話時,代表說者可能受到委屈、被人誤會或不甘愿做某事,心中有所不滿,所以要用抱怨的語氣來表達。另外,若是以開玩笑的口吻來表達,這句話可以代表完全相反的意思。也就是“我其實很喜歡這樣!”。
553. 這可不是天天都有的。 It doesn’t happen every day.
554.除了吃,你還會做什么? What do you do besides eating?
注:這句話在中英文都是很鄙視人的話,十分刻薄。
555.大家都好了,就等你啦! Everyone’s ready and waiting for you.
556.我不想給人家添麻煩。 I don’t want to cause any trouble.
557.天下沒有白吃的午餐。 There’s no such thing as a free lunch.
558.這個我恐怕幫不上忙。 I probably can’t help you with this.
559.早就知道了,還用你說! I know. Save your breath!
560.沒想到會在這碰上你。 I didn’t think I’d see you here.
561.把那句話給我收回去! Take it back!
562.我等你等得不耐煩了! I couldn’t wait any longer for you!
563.就當我什么也沒說過。 Just pretend I didn’t say anything.
564.你也未免想太多了吧! You’re thinking too much.
565.你干嘛老是找我麻煩? Why do you always bother me? Why are you always on my back?
566.你鬼叫個什么勁兒�。� Why are you yelling?
567.你就這么愛耍我是嗎? You like to play with me, don’t you?