對話原文:
Mom's browsing history is more interesting than yours.
媽媽的瀏覽歷史比你的有意思多了
So, why Nigeria?
所以 為什么查尼日利亞
Don't worry about it.
你別管
Ooh. Is it a charity thing?
是慈善活動嗎
People buy a pair of socks,
每銷售一雙襪子
we give away a pair to a poor person?
我們就送一雙給窮人
We're not doing that.
我們不會那樣做
You sure? We don't really have to give anything away.
你確定 我們其實不會送出去
Nobody checks.
沒人會檢查
That's not happening.
沒有這回事
So, what's the deal, then?
那怎么回事
None of your business.
不關你的事
We're only as sick as our secrets, big brother.
我們的秘密和我們一樣骯臟 大哥
- Where'd you get that? - Alcoholics Anonymous saying.
-那個是哪來的 - 匿名戒酒互助會
今日重點:
瀏覽:browse。這個詞不僅可用于網上瀏覽,當你去商場時,如果只是想隨便看看(不想被售貨員打擾),就可以說:I'm just browsing.
你確定?You sure. 口語說法,完整句子是Are you sure?但口語中常可以省略are
不關你事:None of your business. 也可以說Mind your own business. 管好你自己吧
酗酒的:alcoholic/ˌælkəˈhɒlɪk/,既可以作形容詞表示酗酒的,也可作名詞表示酒鬼。alcohol/ˈælkəhɒl/,酒精
匿名的:anonymous /əˈnɒnɪməs/;anonym /'ænənɪm/,(名詞)假名
(來源:滬江英語)