21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。
22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。
23 We really wish you"ll have a pleasant stay here.
我們真誠地希望你們在這里過得愉快。
24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想能否在我們訪問結束時為我們安排一點時間購物。
25 Welcome to our factory.
歡迎到我們工廠來。
26 I"ve been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望著參觀貴廠。
27 You"ll know our products better after this visit.
參觀后您會對我們的產品有更深的了解。
28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。
29 Then we could look at the production line.
然后我們再去看看生產線。
30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墻上的圖表是工藝流程表。